Chemtech-Ford is at the forefront of electronic data management for drinking water compliance monitoring. We have helped developed electronic reporting methods for state and federal programs. We help our drinking water customers stay in compliance by providing:
- Reminders of upcoming testing requirements
- Training for sample collection personnel
- Pre-labeled sample bottles and custody documentation
- Timely and cost-effective sample results
- Immediate phone calls for positive results
- Direct upload of compliance data to CMDP or other database
- Hard copy, PDF and electronic reporting
Compliance Monitoring Data Portal (CMDP)
The Compliance Monitoring Data Portal (CMDP) enables drinking water utilities and laboratories to report data electronically to primacy agencies with fewer errors and in a more efficient manner. Using CMDP increases data accuracy and completeness and decreases the overall reporting burden for primacy agencies – saving significant time and money.
Case Study: Utah Waterlink
The Utah Division of Drinking Water (UDDW) began using the EPA Compliance Monitoring Data Portal (CMDP) production environment in February, 2017. UDDW now receives coliform and some chemical data from Chemtech-Ford, the largest private lab in Utah, through the CMDP. The use of the CMDP has already saved significant UDDW staff time and noticeably reduced data file errors.