Chemtech-Ford Laboratories is committed to analytical excellence. We produce data that is always high quality and legally defensible. We operate under the highest level of scientific and ethical standards.
Chemtech-Ford Laboratories is proud to be a TNI-accredited environmental testing laboratory. TNI (The NELAC Institute) accreditation is the gold standard for environmental testing labs and indicates a commitment to data quality and integrity.
Available areas of accreditation under the NELAP program range from comprehensive to medium-specific (air, soil, drinking water, hazardous waste, etc.). Accreditation can also be focused on specific EPA regulatory programs such as the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA), Clean Air Act (CAA), Clean Water Act (CWA), Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), and Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA).
Chemtech-Ford is accredited in the following areas:
- Drinking Water – Microbiology
- Drinking Water – General Chemistry
- Drinking Water – Metals
- Drinking Water – Volatile and Extractable Organics
- Non-Potable Water – Microbiology
- Non-Potable Water – General Chemistry
- Non-Potable Water – Metals
- Non-Potable Water – Volatile and Extractable Organics
- Non-Potable Water – Pesticides – Herbicides – PCBs
- Solid and Chemical Materials – General Chemistry
- Solid and Chemical Materials – Metals
- Solid and Chemical Materials – Volatile and Extractable Organics
- Solid and Chemical Materials – Pesticides – Herbicides – PCBs
Below is a listing of the current licenses and certifications held by Chemtech-Ford Laboratories. Click to download a copy.